If you’ve ever received a call from an unknown number, you probably found yourself wondering who was calling. With smartphones, it’s easy to keep track of callers by checking the contact list. But what happens if the number is blocked? If you’ve ever been in this situation, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s possible to see blocked numbers on your iPhone. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to view any blocked numbers on your iPhone.
How to See Blocked Numbers on Your iPhone
Ever wanted to know who’s been calling you on your iPhone but their number is blocked? Well, look no further! In this guide, we will show you how to see blocked numbers on your iPhone in just a few easy steps.
H2: Setting Up Your Blocked Numbers List
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and select “Phone.”
3. Tap on “Call Blocking & Identification.”
4. Tap “Blocked Contacts” to view your current blocked numbers list.
H2: Unblocking Numbers
1. Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner.
2. Tap on the red circle to the left of the number you want to unblock.
3. Tap “Unblock” to confirm.
4. Now, the number has been unblocked and will no longer be on the list.
And that’s how you can see blocked numbers on your iPhone! With just a few simple steps, you can view and unblock numbers that have been blocked by your device. Now, you can stay in touch with whoever you want.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for an easy way to see which numbers have been blocked on your iPhone, the best way is to use the built-in Call Blocking & Identification feature. This feature allows you to view the numbers you have blocked, as well as the messages associated with them. With this feature, you can quickly and easily keep track of the numbers you’ve blocked and make sure you’re not missing any important calls.