Are you looking for a way to get free coupons? If so, then learning how to sign up for Groupon is the perfect solution for you! In this blog post, we will teach you everything you need to know about signing up for Groupon and getting access to amazing discounts. Keep reading to learn more!
How to Sign up for Groupon?
- Visit www.groupon.com to begin the signing-up process.
- By looking at the homepage you will be able to see that Groupon has a ton of awesome deals. Click on the Sign-Up.
- Fill in the information as required. If you want to receive deals by email, check the box. If you don’t want to, leave it unchecked. If you want Groupon to leave you signed in for the next time you go on, check the box that says, keep me signed in on this computer. After you are finished, check off the box stating that you agree to their terms & conditions and click Sign Up.
- The first time you are taken to the homepage, you will be asked to Finish Personalizing your account. When you personalize your account, Groupon will be able to make better suggestions and recommendations based on the details you provide while customizing.
- Groupon will first ask you to select your gender. After selection, it will automatically direct you to the next screen.
- Here you have to enter your address so that Groupon can send you local deals also. After you’re done, click on Continue.
- Then, select a few interests. After you’re finished, click on Done.
How to get free coupons from Groupon?
- After you sign-up for Groupon, you will be redirected to the homepage.
- On the homepage, beside the Groupon symbol, you will find a tab named Categories.
- Click on it, and a drop-down box will appear, from that click on Coupon.
- Here you will be able to see all the merchants, for whom you can redeem coupons. Select the ones you want.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How to sign up for Groupon and get free coupons?