- Advertisement -
Grubhub is a food delivery service that will bring your favorite meal right to the comfort of your home. Did you know you can pay with Cash on Grubhub? This can be very convenient for those who prefer not to use credit cards or do not have access to them.
Grubhub is used by over 34 million individuals to order meals. One of the few food delivering services that accept cash payments is Grubhub. This is a benefit for the app since many of the food delivery applications do not allow monetary transactions, which may be a problem for those who are concerned about their credit card limit.
Pay with cash on Grubhub: Step-by-step guide
- Download the app, sign in to create an account, and then provide the address where you want your food to be delivered. You should also connect your email address with the program for authentication and sending notifications using the email adder.
- If you’re using the app for the first time, go to your account page and log in.
- If you’re looking for a restaurant in the area, put its location or address into the delivery field and, if you’re using a browser, the zip code. This will display all the eateries near you.
- In the address bar enter the address and select the option that is most relatable to your location address.
- You can control the recommendations by filtering out the unwanted options and selecting the desired food. You also have to keep a close eye on which location you are sending the food to, and the time it will take for the food to reach your location.
- Select the restaurant and then its menu will display where you may choose meals and add them to your shopping cart, which is labeled “add to bag.”
- You may further modify the selection by retaining it and then a dialog box will appear where you can modify or remove the option.
- When you click on the view order option, you will be transferred to a new page called ‘deliver your order,’ where you can make any last-minute modifications. If there aren’t any, choose the “proceed to checkout” choice.
- Select ‘review and place your order’ on the page to complete the purchase.
- Select the ‘Pay with Cash’ option to finalize your payment and then choose the option “Place your delivery order,” which will show on both the application and website as “place your order.”
This is how you may pay for your meal and settle the account in cash, however, certain restaurants may not allow the transaction to take place in cash, so you won’t be given the ‘pay with cash’ choice. If this occurs, you have two alternatives: pick a new option or cancel the order.