Do Not Disturb Mode is an incredibly useful feature on iPhones that allows you to block incoming calls and notifications when you don’t want to be disturbed. But sometimes you may find yourself in a situation where you need to disable this mode quickly. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at how to quickly and easily disable Do Not Disturb Mode on your iPhone so you can get back to your day.
2. Go to the Do Not Disturb section.
3. Tap the toggle switch next to Do Not Disturb to turn off the feature.
4. If you have an iPhone with Face ID, you may need to authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID before you can turn off Do Not Disturb.
5. Once the Do Not Disturb feature has been disabled, you will no longer receive notifications or calls while the feature is turned off.
6. You can also schedule Do Not Disturb mode to turn on and off at specific times. To do this, tap the “Scheduled” option and set the start and end times for when you want the feature to be active.
7. To exit the Settings app, press the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
If you want to easily disable Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone, the steps outlined in this post are a great place to start. With this information, you can quickly and easily disable Do Not Disturb mode and get back to your regular notifications. There’s no need to worry about missing out on important messages or notifications when your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode. With the steps outlined in this post, you can easily and conveniently disable Do Not Disturb mode and ensure that you never miss a notification or message again.