There are a few easy ways to download images from Pinterest and we gathered all of them for you and divided them based on device. Though many people use Pinterest, yet it might be one of the least talked about social platforms. Pinterest helps discover creative ideas. If you happen to stumble over something interesting, you can bookmark it or save it on one of your Boards. Boards are the visual bookmark tools; multiple Boards can be created on Pinterest. These Boards can either be public or private, they can also be shared with others.
Boards are available only inside the Pinterest website or app, they don’t work offline. Well, then how do you avoid being in such a situation?
Step-by-step guide to download images from Pinterest on Android:
- Launch the Pinterest app
- Open the picture that you want to download.
- Tap the three-dot icon, then click on Download image from the menu.
- If it’s your first download from Pinterest, you will have to grant permission to access media on your device.
Step-by-step process download images from Pinterest on iPhone:
- Open the Pinterest app
- Navigate to the image that you want to download.
- Tap the three-dot icon, from the pop-up menu, click on Download image.
- In case of a permission error, navigate to Settings>Privacy>Photos, look for Pinterest, click on it, and Allow Photos Access.
Step-by-step process to download Pinterest images on Desktop:
- Open the Pinterest website.
- Click on the photo that you want to download.
- Hover your mouse over the image, right-click on it. Click on Save image as. You will be prompted to choose the name along with the location for downloading the image.
- Then click Save.
How can you download all the images from a PINTEREST BOARD?
- Open Chrome and download the extension.
- After the extension loads, click on Add to Chrome button.
- After the installation, you can see the Image Downloader icon.
- Now open Pinterest, then navigate to the Board from where you want to download.
- Click on the Image Downloader icon.
- Check the Select All option from the pop-up.
- If you don’t want to download it, click it once in the pop-up.
- It’ll be removed from the selection.
- Hit the Download button.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know How to Download Images from Pinterest?