Changing their online username is something that everyone does at some point in time. If you use Spotify, you also have the option to change your username. It is easy to do so, this article will show you how to change your Spotify username.
To be more specific, Spotify allows you to change the “display name.” This is what appears on your profile as well as your playlists. You technically can’t change your “username,” however, for all intents and purposes, changing your display name suffices.
How can you Change Your Spotify Username on the Desktop?
- First, open the Spotify app on either Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. Or open Spotify on the desktop browser Web Player. Here, click the down arrow next to your username in the top-right.
- Click on “Profile” from the drop-down.
- Then, click on your username.
- A menu will appear, here you can enter the new username you want to use. Then click on “Save.”
How can you Change Your Spotify Username on your Mobile?
The process for changing your Spotify username is similar for your smartphone as well as for your tablet.
- First, you have to open the Spotify app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- On the Home tab, tap on the gear icon, it can be spotted in the top-right corner.
- Then, choose “View Profile” at the top of the screen.
- Then, tap on “Edit Profile.”
- Enter the new username you wish, then tap on the “Save” button in the top-right corner.
- And, Voila! You can now enjoy the new Spotify username; you can also share it with all your friends.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you Change Your Spotify Username?