To cancel YouTube TV subscription can be a difficult thing to do. If you’re on the fence about canceling, this blog post will walk you through the process and help you decide whether it’s right for you. YouTube TV is the illegitimate child of YouTube that is actually controlled by Google, it is an online TV broadcasting platform that is only available in the USA. It broadcasts a total of 85 channels including the 4 main streaming channels is ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. If you are considering canceling your subscription due to cost or another factor, you are in luck since we are here to assist you with this obstacle.
How to cancel YouTube TV subscription on the website?
- Visit the YouTube TV website,
- Select the profile option, which is located in the top right corner of your screen.
- A drop-down box will appear, there you need to select the ‘Settings option’.
- In the settings menu, select ‘Membership’ and then select the ‘Manage’ option.
- A new window will appear with the headline pause or cancel, in that window select the option “Cancel”.
- You are required to choose the reason behind why you are canceling your subscription, choose the appropriate option and click on “Continue Canceling”.
- If you choose the ‘Other’ option, then you need to write an in-depth reason for why you want to cancel your subscription.
- And finally, click on “Yes, cancel”, which once selected will permanently cancel your subscription, until the next time when you re-subscribe.
How to cancel the YouTube TV subscription on the mobile app?
- Visit the YouTube TV application on your mobile, iPad, etc.
- Click on the profile icon that will be located in the top right corner of your screen.
- A new window appears, in that select the option “Membership”.
- Click the ‘Manage’ button next to the ‘Base Plan’ option.
- A new window will appear where you need to select the cancel option that will be located in the bottom right corner.
- You will be requested to choose the reason why you are canceling the subscription, choose an option and if you choose the “other” option then you will be required to give an elaborate reason for why you are canceling the subscription.
- In the bottom right corner, select “Continue canceling”. You will be requested again if you really want to cancel the subscription or terminate the cancellation and pause the subscription. Since you have come this far, you can go ahead and select “Yes, Cancel” option.
There you go you are finally free of the unwanted app.