YouTube TV is a TV streaming service from Google that provides you with access to live cable channels and on-demand content. In addition, it offers premium channel add-ons for an additional fee. If you’re interested in adding premium channels to your account, this article will help you do just that!
The service brings a lot of TV channels (70+) to the table. This encouraged cord-cutters from all around the world to jump in on the service’s $64.99 per month subscription. You also have options to pay up and add more channels.
Here’s how to add channels to your YouTube TV:
You have to access their website to add channels to the service, despite being available across a wide variety of devices.
- Visit YouTube TV Website and login
- Find your avatar in the bottom-right corner, then click on it.
- The avatar will slide to the top. Click on it again, if required.
- A drop-down menu appears, click on Settings.
- Once the Settings screen opens, make your way to Membership, it can be located on the left side.
- You will be able to see a list of available channels.
- Locate the channels that you want.
- Click the checkboxes next to the wanted channels.
- As you select the channels, you will be able to see your subscription update number. This represents your monthly total when all the chosen channels are added.
- After you’re finished, click on confirm. After the pop-up screen appears, confirm your changes.
- You can remove any channels following the same process. All you need to do is uncheck the boxes next to channels that you want to remove.
- After your subscription has been updated, you will have the ability to access all the channels you added from any device, provided you are logged in with the same account you added the channels to.
- Now that we have told you how to add channels, it only makes sense we tell you how to add YouTube TV to devices.
How can you Add YouTube TV to the Firestick?
- On your home screen, navigate to the search icon.
- Search for “YouTube TV,” then click on the matching result.
- Once the YouTube TV app appears, click on it.
- Click on Download, the app will then be downloaded and installed.
- After the app is installed, click on the back button to reach the home screen.
- Click on the app to launch it.
- Sign in to your account.
How can you Add YouTube TV to a Roku Device?
- Push the Home button on the remote.
- On the list on the left, click on Streaming Channels.
- Search “YouTube tv.”
- When the YouTube TV app appears, click on Add Channel.
- Click on OK once the app is installed.
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Locate and then open YouTube TV.
- Sign in using your credentials.
How can you Add YouTube TV to iOS Devices?
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the Search button in the lower-right.
- Search for “YouTube TV”.
- After the app is displayed, click on Get.
- The app will then start to download and install.
- After it’s installed, open it from your home screen/App Store.
- Sign in using your credentials.
- Verify your location. Follow the displayed instructions.
How can you Add YouTube TV to Android Devices?
- Open Play Store.
- Search “YouTube TV.”
- Click on YouTube TV, then click on Install.
- Start the application from your home screen.
- Sign in to your YouTube TV account.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen.
If you liked this, leave a comment below or share it with friends, so that they also know How to Add Premium Channels to YouTube TV?