Slideshows made using Google Slides can be either dull or fascinating, and if you’re one of those people who wish to create an impactful slide show, you may choose one of the two options. If this is the case, including something unique to your slides might be a smart idea because it will pique your audience’s interest. To assist you with this problem, we’ve devised a technique for adding tiny audio files to the slideshow that will make your material more appealing.
How to add an audio file to Google slides
- Firstly make sure that the audio file is preloaded to your computer.
- Open the Google slide that you are working on, on the top of your screen you will see the insert option. Click on the “insert” option.
- A new drop-down box will appear, in that select the ‘audio’ option.
- A new window will appear where you can browse for the required audio file. You can also enter the file name in the search bar.
- Click on the file to add it and then hit on select.
- The file will be added to the slide and if you want to make the link look more prominent you can adjust the size of the icon.
- And while using the slide you can click on the link or hover over it to open the playback bar which will have all the options such as play, pause, etc.
When you’re generating the audio file, you’ll have the option of uploading it from Google Drive, and if you’re concerned about running out of space on your phone’s internal storage, the advantages of using Google Slide will come in handy. As everyone knows, a slideshow may be quite monotonous; therefore, we hope this essay might help you spice up your presentation the next time you make one.