- Advertisement -
When you are wearing an Apple Watch, there are a couple of iPhone duties that you can offload to your smartwatch. Setting an alarm is one of those. This article will show you how to set an alarm on an Apple Watch.
How to Set an Alarm on an Apple Watch via Siri?
While the dedicated Alarms app provides the users with more options, Siri will get the job done in just a couple of seconds. When all you want to do is set an alarm that’s due in a couple of hours, it is best to use Siri.
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Digital Crown button to activate Siri. If you’re using Apple Watch Series 3 and higher, simply bring your Apple Watch near your mouth, then start speaking.
- When Siri is ready, say something for example, “Set an alarm for 6 a.m.” Siri will confirm this action. At the specified time, your Apple Watch will vibrate and start to make a sound (unless it isn’t in Silent mode).
- To disable an alarm, tap on “Stop”. If you just want to snooze it for nine minutes, tap on “Snooze”.
How to Set an Alarm on Apple Watch Using the Alarms App?
- The Alarms app on the Apple Watch allows the users to add, monitor, as well as delete alarms. To begin, press the Digital Crown on the watch face of the Apple Watch. On the apps screen, open the “Alarms” app.
- The home screen will show all the available alarms. If you want to create a new alarm, scroll to the bottom of the list, then tap on “Add Alarm”.
- You will now see a unique interface for setting the alarm. The hour setting will be highlighted at the start. Use the Digital Crown to scroll to change the hour time. Then, tap on the Minutes box, then use the Digital Crown again to set the time.
- Select either the “AM” or “PM” option if you are using a 12-hour clock. After you are done, tap on “Set”. The new alarm will then be added to the Alarms app.
- When the alarm goes off, tap on “Stop” to stop it. OR. You can tap on “Snooze” to delay it by nine minutes.
- The Alarms app is handy when you want to see all your available alarms. When you want to reenable an alarm, you can do so with Siri as well.
- After opening the Alarm app, you will be able to see a list of all the alarms. Here, you can tap on the toggle switch beside each one to either enable or disable the alarm. Tap an alarm, this will show you more options.
- Here, you have the ability to change the alarm time, the label, also to the repeat frequency. If you want to delete an alarm, scroll to find the “Delete” button, then tap on it.
- The alarm will instantaneously disappear from the app.
- If you happen to wear your Apple Watch to the bed, there is an even better way to use it as a wake-up alarm. Starting in watchOS 7, you have the ability to use your Apple Watch to track your sleep, then to wake you gently using haptics.
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know How can you Set an Alarm on Apple Watch?