Alto’s Odyssey was one of the most popular games last year, and it’s back again with a new edition in Apple Arcade. Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City will be available on July 16th for $4.99-$6.99, depending on your country. This is not just an update to the original game, though; instead, this is a brand-new adventure that features a vibrant new city for Alto to explore and enjoy!
This is a great opportunity to experience the game again with fresh content and new artwork. Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City features more than 50 hours of gameplay, as well as enhanced visuals including dynamic lighting, reflections in water pools, particles effects from fireflies, and stars in the night sky!
Apple Arcade has been adding some fantastic games lately that were just released on iOS recently; you can also find other popular titles like A Way Out, Horizon Chase Turbo, or Lu mines Remastered for only $14.99 each.
Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City key features:
- This is a classic arcade-style game with easy to learn but difficult to master one-touch tricks. Chain together combos and earn up to 500 coins per each goal completed, as well as unlocking new dress styles and abilities.
- Unlock 4 different Biomes and explore the rich worlds of The Dunes, The Canyons, The Temples, and for the first time – The Lost City.
- Discover new heights with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, wall riding, and flying.
- The desert adds ambient weather patterns that change as you explore its regions, including sandstorms and shooting stars.
- Each of the six characters has its own abilities. Unlock them to explore new areas and unlock surprises along the way.
- Zen mode is a new game mode that will change the arcade version of Alto’s Odyssey to make it less stressful for players.
- Use the photo mode from the pause screen and take a snapshot of your family trip through the desert. Pan across and zoom into your perfect frame, then share with friends and family back home to give them an up-close look at all that you’ve seen.
- Play on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
- It is possible to carry your saved data over from the original Alto’s Odyssey and pick up right where you left off.
Why is Alto’s Odyssey game popular?
Alto’s Odyssey is a video game that was released on the iOS platform in 2018 and has been praised for its elegant design, depth of gameplay mechanics, and stunning visuals. The new special edition will be coming to Apple Arcade on July 16th. Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City includes updated graphics from the original version as well as some new features including an exploration mode with hidden secrets to find!
The first release by Snowman Games, under their umbrella company Team Alto Mobile LLC. Follows up after the success of 2013’s highly regarded “Alto’s Adventure”. It sees players take control of Alto once again facing more challenging levels than before while collecting coins that are used to unlock numerous hats–a feature added specifically for this edition.
The game is beautifully designed with simple controls and fluid gameplay that lets players drift, jump, spin, and fly across a variety of landscapes. There are also plenty of achievements to unlock, which provides some extra replay value! Most importantly, it’s free-to-download on Apple Arcade for both desktop & mobile platforms from July 16th onwards.
Apple Arcade features and information:
Apple Arcade is a new video game subscription service for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and TV. It includes over 100 games from different developers like Team Alto, Snowman, and Land & Sea. With an annual membership, players get unlimited access to these titles without the ads or in-app payments that are typical of free mobile gaming apps on other platforms.
The first time you launch any of your downloaded games each day they’ll be available for as long as you want (or until your monthly storage quota runs out) with no further downloads needed; Games purchased outside of Apple Arcade also work seamlessly within the experience – just tap “Install Game” when prompted by notification after you’ve launched the app.
With the new addition of Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City, Apple Arcade got more useful and can pull in more users to subscribe to their service.
If you are not aware of the new Nintendo Switch OLED, we got you covered with all the details. Check out here.