To buy Shiba Inu coin there are multiple options, but we cherry-picked a few of the best sites available for you. Shiba Inu (SHIB) has caught everyone’s attention in the crypto world. The day before Binance listed $SHIB, it was trading at around $0.000014. On May 10, SHIB skyrocketed to an all-time high of $0.000037. That is a 164% increase. That’s monumental for this dog-themed meme-coin created in August 2020.
Ever since this baffling performance, several investors have taken interest in Shibu Inu. If you are a crypto investor, you already have an idea of how to buy or invest in Shiba Inu. However, if you are new, being intimidated to buy this coin is natural.
Many online crypto exchanges offer you a hassle-free way of buying Shibu Inu. These include Binance, Crypto.com, Atomic Wallet, and KuCoin.
How can you buy Shiba Inu coin?
- For this example, we will be using KuCoin.
- Sign in to your KuCoin account.
- Click on “Buy Crypto” on the top-left, then click on “Credit/Debit Card.”
- Under “I Want to Spend,” enter the amount of USDT for purchase.
- Under “I Want to Buy,” click on the drop-down menu, then choose USDT.
- Choose your payment method, then click on the payment channel.
- Check the “Disclaimer” box, then click on “Confirm.” Follow the prompts to finish the process.
- Swapping USDT for Shiba Inu
- After some time, you should find your USDT in your Main Account, visit Assets > Main Account.
- Click on “Transfer” next to USDT to transfer your USDT to your Trading Account.
- Go to your Trading Account, then confirm that your USDT is present.
- Click on “Markets” to get started.
- On the far right, enter “B” into the search bar.
- Click on the SHIB-USDT trading pair.
- You might be prompted to enter your trading password.
- After you’ve entered your trading password, click on Market on the lower-right.
- Under the “Buy SHIB” section, click on the 100% button, this will swap all of your USDT for SHIB. If you want to use a custom amount, you can use it in the Amount field.
- Click on “Buy SHIB.”
If you liked this article (or if it helped at all), leave a comment below or share it with friends, so they can also know Where can you buy Shiba Inu coin?